2009年8月28日 星期五

dear mili,where the wild things are,can get the ture wisdom.



Somethin' filled up
有什麼東西
my heart with nothin',
用空白 填滿了我的心
someone told me not to cry.
有個聲音 告訴我別哭泣

But now that I'm older,
但現在 我漸漸老了
my heart's colder,
我的心 也慢慢冷了
and I can see that it's a lie.
我已能看清 一切都不過只是個謊言罷了

Children wake up,
醒來吧 孩子們
hold your mistake up,
別一錯再錯啦
before they turn the summer into dust.
在他們讓這個夏日灰飛湮滅之前

If the children don't grow up,
如果孩子們能夠拒絕長大
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
別像我們 那身軀漸漸茁壯 心卻慢慢被撕裂
We're just a million little god's causin rain storms
我們只不過是神製造出來的千百萬個小雨點
turnin' every good thing to rust.
專門鏽蝕掉一切美好的事物啊

I guess we'll just have to adjust.
我猜我們 正需要改變

With my lighnin' bolts a glowin'
一瞬的電光火石間
I can see where I am goin' to be
我終於可以看見 我正要前去的那個方向
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.
當死神來到並碰觸我的手時

With my lighnin' bolts a glowin'
在那一瞬間
I can see where I am goin'
我能看清我的方向
With my lighnin' bolts a glowin'
在那一瞬間
I can see where I am go- goin'
我終於可以看見 我正要前去的那個方向

You'd better look out below!

沒有留言: